Grade 9 English Note Lessons 1 to 10 complete 2021
Grade 9 English Note Lessons 1 to 10 complete 2021
Savior of mankind.
What kind of land is Arabia?
Answer: Arabia is a land of unparalleled charm and beauty. In the bright rays of the tropical sun,
there are endless deserts of sand dunes.
Why was the Holy Quran sent in Arabic?
Answer: The Qur’an was sent in Arabic because it was an expression.
For what ability was the Arab famous?
A: He was known for his sharp memory and eloquence.
What was the condition of mankind before Akram?
Answer: Humanity is on the brink of anarchy. Their civilization was collapsing.
Why did Hazrat H stay in Ghar Hira?
Answer: He spent days and weeks in remembrance of Allah. He was alone there meditating.
What was the first revelation?
Answer: “Recite in the name of your Lord Who created: a man created from a clot of blood. Recite and your Lord is the Great Writer.”
Why did the infidel Arab threaten the uncle of the Holy Prophet?
Answer: The disbelieving Arabs asked their nephew to stop preaching the message of Allah.
What did Ayesha say about the life of the Prophet (SAW)?
Answer: He said, “His morals and character are the embodiment of the Qur’an.”
Lesson number 2: Patriotism
1) How would you define patriotism?
Answer: Patriotism means the love of one’s country.
2) What are the characteristics of a patriot?
Answer: A patriot loves his country and is always ready to sacrifice his life for the country.
3) As a Pakistani citizen, what are your duties for your country?
Answer: As citizens of Pakistan, we must abide by the laws and remain loyal to our country.
4) What do you need to be aware of as a result of a foreign attack?
Answer: The spirit of patriotism keeps you alert as a result of foreign aggression.
5) How would you describe the statement of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah?
We need to create a spirit of patriotism that will make us a united and strong nation. Answer:
Quaid-e-Azam. It gave us the idea of being a strong and united nation.
Lesson 3: Media and its effects
1) What is the most important function of media?
A: The most important job of the media is to share news and information with the people.
2) What are the two major means of communication?
Answer: The two major means of communication are electronic media and print media.
3) How does the media provide entertainment?
A: The media entertains us with movies, dramas, shows and funny things.
4) What happens when the media is allowed to play its role without any role?
Answer: If the media is allowed to play its role without any role, then it spreads false news to create a sensation among the people.
5) Give three reasons for your favourite TV show.
A: Khabar Dar is my favourite TV show. It provides information. It provides entertainment. Aftab Ahmed is my beloved host.
Lesson number 4: Hazrat Asma
1)What happened when Abu Jahl asked about Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq?
Answer: He said how will I know? Hazrat Asma replied politely.
2) How did Hazrat Asma comfort his grandfather?
Answer: He collected some pebbles and forced his blind grandfather to touch them and said that Hazrat Abu Bakr has all this wealth.
3) Why was Hazrat Abu Qahafa worried?
Answer: Hazrat Abu Kufa was disturbed to think that Hazrat Abu Bakr had left his children helpless and had taken all their wealth.
4) Who was Hazrat Abdullah bin Zubair?
Answer: Hazrat Abdullah bin Zubair was the son of Hazrat Asma.
5) Which event showed love for Hazrat Asma and Prophet (SAW)?
Answer: They offered useful services during the migration. He prepared food and provided it to Hazrat Muhammad in Thar Cave.
6) Which incident in the story tells about the generosity of Hazrat Asma?
Answer: When Hazrat Asma. When he inherited a garden, he sold it and gave all the money to the needy.
7) What message do you get from the life of Hazrat Asma?
A: We get a message that we should live a life of bravery and generosity. We must have true confidence.
8) “His life will always be a beacon of light for all of us.” How?
Answer: Her life will always be a symbol of life for all of us because she lives a life of bravery and generosity.
Lesson 6: Quaid’s Vision and Pakistan
1) How much confidence did Quaid-e-Azam have in his nation?
Answer: Quaid-e-Azam had great confidence in his nation because he believed that his nation was made of sterling material and was second to none.
2) What was the concept of leader for our nation?
Answer: The Quaid thought that we are a nation based on different religions, civilizations and cultures.
3) What was the ideology of Pakistan in the opinion of Quaid-e-Azam?
Answer: The ideology of Pakistan was that Muslims are a free nation. No one can integrate their political and national identity.
4) 4) What are the possible solutions to our current problems?
Answer: Our current problems can be solved by following Quaid’s ideology of unity, faith and discipline.
5) 5) How can we become a strong nation?
Answer: We can become a strong nation by following the advice of the Quaid. “Work, work and work.
Lesson No. 7 Sultan Ahmad Mosque.
- Why is Sultan Ahmed Mosque called Blue Mosque?
Anas Sultan Ahmed Mosque is also known as the Blue Mosque because its interior is decorated with blue tiles.
- Who was appointed the architect of the mosque?
Answer: Syedfar Mahmood Agha Sultan Ahmed was appointed as the architect of the mosque.
- Why was there a heavy iron chain hanging on the door of the court?
Answer: Demonstrating humility before Allah, a heavy iron chain was hanging on the door to lower his head.
- What does the interior of the mosque look like?
Answer: The interior of the mosque looks beautiful due to its beautiful design and decoration.
- What do you think was part of the madrassa and a mosque?
Answer: It was the custom at that time that the madrassa and the hospice were part of the mosque.
- Who built the Sofia Mosque?
Answer: Sofia Mosque was built by Justin as a church but later it was converted into a mosque.
Lesson 9: Not everything is lost.
1) Why did the nurse ask Hira’s sister to come and talk to her?
The nurse asked Hira’s sister to speak, saying that her voice could trigger dead neurons.
2) Why didn’t the nurse agree with the doctor’s point of view?
Answer: The advice to leave the patient without any reason did not seem right. So the nurse did not agree with the doctor.
3) Why did the nurse ask herself this question:
Was it appropriate to oppose and oppose the decision of senior and more qualified surgeons? “
A: Because she was optimistic about Hira’s recovery.
4) Describe the characteristics of a nurse in a story.
A: The nurse is very caring and kind. He is full of the spirit of saving the world.
5) Why did the nurse say: “Where there is a will there is a way”.
Answer: Because he achieved his goal and then said, “Where there is a will, there is a way.”
I. What are the effects of the medicine?
Answer: The effects of addiction are very useful. It destroys man physically and mentally.
II. What are the causes of drug addiction?
Answer: Environmental factors, social factors, bad company and dissatisfaction are the causes of drug addiction.
III. What is the role of rehabilitation centres in overcoming drug addiction?
Answer: Rehabilitation centres take care of the victims. Full medical assistance and guidance are provided here.
IV What is the role of counselling in preventing drug addiction?
Answer: Counseling plays a very important role in preventing drug addiction. It provides appropriate guidance for the recovery of victims.
V. Why are families reluctant to take drug addicts to drug rehabilitation centres?
Answer: Families consider it haraam to share problems with others. He hesitated for fear of provocative calls.
VI What are the responsibilities of families to ensure the complete recovery of such patients?
Answer: For a full recovery, the family should be viewed critically and consulted.
3) Words of Poems 3 Instruments Class 10 English Notes.
4) Unit 1 The Simplicity and Humility of the Prophet Muhammad Class 10 Notes
5) Unit 02 Champions Class 10 English Notes.
6) Unit 03 Poem Dreams Langston Hughes.
7) Unit 04 Population growth and its impact on the environment “
8) Unit 05 “Great Mosque of Cordoba and Iqbal” Class 10 Notice.
9) Unit 6 Angela Morgan English Notes Class 10 despite the war.
10) Unit 07 Aged Mother English Notes Class 10.
11) The role of women in Unit 08 Tehreek-e-Pakistan
12) Unit 09 Poetry Equipment Edgar Guest.
13) Unit 10 Water shortage in Pakistan.
14) Unit 11 Genetically Modified Biology (GMOs)
15) Unit 12 They have cut Pines Mary Leslie.
16) Unit 13 Hazrat Umar Class 10 English Notice.
17) Unit 14 Model Millionaire Class 10 Notes.
18) Stanza Comprehension Poem 1 Dreams Langston Hughes