Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education 2021 Result
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education 2021.
FEDERAL BOARD OF MIDDLE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION,
GAZETTE OF RESULTS
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE PART I ANNUAL EXAM, 2021
The result of the 2021 High School Certificate (SSC-I) Annual Exam will be announced on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
See More APS Notes:
- CLASS 10th CHEMISTRY NOTES CHAPTER 13 BIOCHEMISTRY
- CLASS 10th CHEMISTRY NOTES CHAPTER 12 HYDROCARBONS
- CLASS 10th CHEMISTRY NOTES CHAPTER 11 ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- CLASS 10th SCIENCE NOTES CHAPTER 11 SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT
- CLASS 10th SCIENCE NOTES CHAPTER 10 ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTION
- This results bulletin is issued, except for errors and omissions. just as a warning. An entry appearing in this notice does not in itself confer any rights or privileges independently on any candidate for the award of a certificate, which will be issued in accordance with the regulations on the basis of the original Board registration.
- The Board reserves the right to rectify errors or omissions in the result at any time. Every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy and correctness. However, if any error or omission is noticed, the Board may be informed immediately so that it can take the necessary measures to correct it. The Board is not responsible for any omissions or misprints, etc., in announcing this result.
- Failed / absent candidates are eligible to appear in the second annual exam in 2021, if otherwise eligible. Those candidates who want to improve their SSC-1 result can also reappear in the second annual exam in 2021.
- The Results Cards of the regular candidates are sent through PDF files to the Directors of their respective institutions and those of the Ex / Private candidates within the country are sent to the cell not provided by them in their admission forms and those of foreign candidates are being sent to the lead of Institutions from where they emerged. The smooth images on the score card (s) for Gil-git-Baluchistan and Skardu students are on par with the students listed above.
UNFAIR MEDIA CASES
- This year sixteen (16) cases of unfair media (UFM) were reported. A judicious procedure was adopted to resolve the cases and a personal audience was allowed to all interested parties. All cases have been resolved and the Notice on the decisions made in the cases is placed at the end of the newsletter.